Standard Heat Shrink Tunnel
The heat shrink tunnel is ideal for new packaging systems that want to incorporate a heat shrink seal or for existing packaging systems that are adding heat shrink capabilities. The system easily mounts to almost any conveyor system and the tunnel can be manufactured with custom openings to handle a wide range of container sizes and shapes.
- Easy Integration with conveyor mounting brackets
- Stainless steel construction
- Flow-through ventilation
- 22" length with standard opening of 3.5" by 2.5"
- Dual heating controls including two 3000 watt CAL rods
- Variable Speed Conveyor
- Custom openings
- Hazardous location/environment construction - Class I, Division II, Groups C & D